Travel Insurance is mandatory
It is a condition of booking with TransAfrica that you have adequate valid travel insurance. It is your responsibility to arrange appropriate travel insurance and ensure you have read and understood the full terms and conditions of your travel insurance policy to ensure that you are covered for all activities you intend to undertake whilst on the trip. Your Insurance Policy must fully cover you for medical expenses and emergency repatriation to your home country.
If you don’t have the right insurance, or you want a specialized travel insurance we have partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book comprehensive travel insurance.
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 130 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Available to people from 150 countries, travelling worldwide
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
- Give a little back and support a community development project
- Get access to live assistance 24/7